TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of our Website. These Terms and Conditions will be applied entirely and affect all your use of our Website. By using this company’s Website, you agree to accept all the terms and conditions mentioned here. You must not use the Website if you disagree with any of these Terms and Conditions.
Any minors or people below 18 years old are restricted from using this Website without parental guidance and supervision.
Under these Terms and Conditions, other than the content you own or your personal information, the company and/or its licensors rightfully own all the contents and materials contained in this Website.
You are given limited permission solely to view the materials contained on this Website. If you are found to have copied or stolen the information on the Website without any permission or proper credits, actions shall be taken accordingly.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity concerning this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential, and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
Variation of our Terms and Conditions
The company is fully permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. Using the Website, you are expected to review these Terms regularly or when you are notified.
The company is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification. However, you, the visitor, are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These written Terms and Conditions form the entire agreement between the company and your use of this Website and replace any prior agreements and understandings between the Website and the visitor.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted by the State of New South Wales laws, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in for the resolution of any disputes.