Other Visa

Other Visa

Parent visa and working holiday visa are two different visas that you can apply:

Parent Visa

Parent Visa allows the parent of an Australian citizen, eligible New Zealand citizen, or Australian permanent residents to migrate to Australia permanently. The applicant must be residing outside the country when the decision is made.

Working Holiday Visa

The applicant must be aged between 18 to 30 years to be eligible to apply for a working holiday visa. This type of visa is granted for twelve months and can also be extended if the applicant gets specified work. Besides this, there are many other ways to live and work in Australia temporarily or permanently. Contact our team to know in detail!