Along with other visa services, Wise Crave also assists the clients with getting their permanent residency.
Some of the countries currently offering migration are-
- New Zealand
There are many types of permanent residency provisions. Listed below are some of the popular PR options-
- Skilled Immigration: For the applicants with an occupation in the list of in-demand jobs or skills required in the country. They are usually points-based, with factors such as the age of the applicant, educational background, prior work experience, and the knowledge of the language of the country influencing the points earned. Canada’s Express Entry is a popular PR Pathway to Canada based on this system.
- Province/ Region Immigration: For the applicants with skills listed in the province or the region’s in-demand jobs. The requirements could vary according to the region. An example of province-sponsored immigration is Quebec Skilled Worker Programme targeted towards the skilled workers who want to live and work in the Quebec region in Canada.
- Family-Sponsored Immigration: A few countries also offer permanent residency given that they are sponsored by their relatives- parents, brother, sister, uncle, or aunt. Such immigration would normally require the person sponsoring to have enough funds.
- Employment Immigration: Another popular immigration is employer-based immigration where the employee has to move to a new country after they are offered the work.
- Investment Immigration: This permanent residency is usually temporary, and it is offered to a foreigner who invests a certain amount of money in the destination country for its economic growth.